Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Special Shadow Spread and Reading Offer for October

I am offering an October special-rate reading using an original shadow spread:
Deviant Moon Tarot
October Special: "Exploring Our Shadow" 3-Card Reading - $10

Just for the month of October you can order a special, reduced-rate reading to explore shadow influences:

Card 1 - Shadow: What feelings, thoughts or past experiences are floating beneath the surface of your life that you may not be fully aware of?

Card 2 - Lesson: How does your shadow impact you? What does it teach you about yourself?

Card 3 - Key: How might you address, work with, or overcome your shadow?

You may purchase the reading via the Request page, by clicking here.

If you are a reader, please feel free to use this spread for yourself! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting spread. Very fitting for our challenge. I can remember how I was horrified by this deck when you bought it and now I lam so eager to start working with it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! Ha, I remember very well how you felt about the Deviant Moon, and I am so impressed that you're considering working with it!! ;)

      Delete