Friday, May 23, 2014

First Earth Tarot on Christiana's Psychic Café!

I'm so excited to announce that I will be the guest on Christiana Gaudet's Psychic Café show on the Paraencounters Network!  The show will air Sunday, May 25th, 2014 at 9pm EDT. You can access the show at that time via this link: http://paraencountersnetwork.com

You can also watch it from Christiana's YouTube archives following its Sunday broadcast.

I won't lie, I was sweating bullets during the entire pre-tape this morning, and I still can't remember half of what I said! But what I do remember is that it was a pleasure chatting with Christiana, and I look forward to having the opportunity to do it again in the future.

We talked about….Tarot, Lenormand, the stigma of "fortune telling," Free Will, my reading business, and probably even more that has escaped in the black hole of my nerves!  Please feel free to listen if you have the opportunity!

Update: Click here to access the YouTube archive of this show, or view it below!


4 comments:

  1. I will watch the youtube video. I am sure you have done a great job and I will be looking forward "meeting" you
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeee! Thanks, Ellen! I think Christiana said that the video will be in her archives by the Tuesday following the Sunday broadcast. I will update the post when I have the link to it :)

      Delete
  2. Yayyyyy!!!!!!!! I watched it. You were absolutely wonderful. If you were nervous, it didn't show. Christiana is great at making people feel comfortable. You looked as cool as a cucumber sitt'n in the fridge:) You're answers and questions were insightful. I learned a lot about you my Dear Friend:) BTW, may I have your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha…. Thank you for the kind words!! I think I was on adrenaline during the taping! After it was over I realized that my shirt was soaked through! :) Yes, Christiana is so easy to chat with, it was fun!!

      Delete